Wharton management professor Matthew Bidwell found that external hires get paid, on average, 18% to 20% more than internal workers who get promoted to the same position. Translation: To see a big pay increase, switch companies.
But how exactly do you find the highest paying jobs in today’s competitive workplace? The answer is pretty straightforward.
- Evaluation and Improvement: Learning Assistant Resume Keywords and Action Verbs with Professional Learning Assistant Resume Templates for Unlimited Download
- Daily Inspiration (May 8): We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry
- Quotes of the Day: As you breathe right now, another person takes their last
- Daily Inspiration (February 26): Surround yourself with the things you love
- Quotes of the Day: The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow
- Daily Inspiration (May 30): Be stubborn about your goals