When thinking about life, remember this: No amount of guilt can solve the past and no amount of anxiety can change the future.
1 | Everything will be okay in the end, if it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
2 | My favorite childhood memory is not paying bills.
3 | The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell.
4 | Two often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
5 | A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it, it just blooms.
6 | If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal.
7 | At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.
8 | Eat like you love yourself, move like you love yourself, speak like you love yourself, act like you love yourself.
- Quotes of the Day: Things are as they are, we suffer because we imagined different
- Quotes of the Day: 3 things you can’t recover in life
- Quotes of the Day: Don’t talk, act. Don’t say, show. Don’t promise, prove
- Quotes of the Day: A goal without a plan is just a wish
- Daily Inspiration (October 13): Take a second to think about how blessed you are
- Quotes of the Day: Take every chance you get in life, because some things only happen once