Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.
1 | Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles, it takes away today’s peace.
2 | Always, always trust your first gut instincts. If you genuinely feel in your heart and soul that something is wrong, it usually is.
3 | You were born to be real, not to be perfect.
4 | We try to hide our feelings, but we forgot that our eyes speak.
5 | It’s amazing how much destruction one person can cause.
6 | Compliment people, magnify their strengths, not their weaknesses.
- Quotes of the Day: Being nice to someone you don’t like doesn’t mean you’re fake, it means you’re mature enough to tolerate your dislike for them
- Quotes of the Day: Be who you needed when you were younger
- Quotes of the Day: I wish I could turn back the clock, I’d find you sooner and love you longer
- Quotes of the Day: The things that excite you are not random
- Quotes of the Day: Stop waiting for Friday, for summer, for someone to fall in love with you, for life
- Quotes of the Day: Someone once told me not to bite off more than I could chew