Over time you realize that some people aren’t worth it anymore.
1 | I crave space, it charges my batteries. It helps me breathe. Being around people can be so exhausting, because most of them love to take and barely know how to give. Except for a rare few.
2 | You’ve got to be a beginner before you can be anything else.
3 | Don’t count the days, make the days count.
4 | You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.
5 | Maybe life isn’t about avoiding the bruises, maybe it’s about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it.
6 | If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
7 | Characterize people by their actions and you will never be fooled by their words.
8 | Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of the which have the potential to turn a life around.
- The Resume Handbook: Research Assistant Resume Samples with Action Verbs and Keywords
- Quotes of the Day: No matter your social status or how powerful you feel you are
- Quotes of the Day: A lack of boundaries invites a lack of respect
- Quotes of the Day: Old ways won’t open new doors
- Quotes of the Day: The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed
- Quotes of the Day: Children see magic because they look for it