Over time you realize that some people aren’t worth it anymore.
1 | I crave space, it charges my batteries. It helps me breathe. Being around people can be so exhausting, because most of them love to take and barely know how to give. Except for a rare few.
2 | You’ve got to be a beginner before you can be anything else.
3 | Don’t count the days, make the days count.
4 | You’ll never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.
5 | Maybe life isn’t about avoiding the bruises, maybe it’s about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it.
6 | If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
7 | Characterize people by their actions and you will never be fooled by their words.
8 | Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of the which have the potential to turn a life around.
- Quotes of the Day: I am homesick for a place I am not sure even exists
- Quotes of the Day: Notice the people who are happy for your happiness, and sad for your sadness
- Daily Inspiration (October 18): Rule your mind or it will rule you
- Quotes of the Day: Make it happen, shock everyone
- Quotes of the Day: Never let anyone treat you like a yellow starburst. You are a pink starburst
- Quotes of the Day: Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life