I’ve discovered that we hold ourselves hostage with fantasy, instead of freeing ourselves with honesty.
You owe no one anything but yourself. So give to your soul honestly and watch your spirit grow.
More Quotes and Sayings:
1 | You can’t just give up on someone because the situation’s not ideal. Great relationships aren’t great because they have no problems. They’re great because both people care enough about the other person to find a way to make it work.
2 | God can restore what is broken and change it into something amazing. All you need is faith.
3 | Faith isn’t a feeling. It’s a choice to trust God even when the road ahead seems uncertain.
4 | The enemy is not after your money or your stuff. He wants your mind, your attitude, your heart, your faith, your peace. Understand that you’re not being attacked over the tangible things in your life. The enemy is fighting you oveer the things can’t see.
5 | Note to self: You gotta do this for you. This is for you, this isn’t about anybody, live for you, honor you. Never lose sight of that.
6 | Self-discipline begins with the mastery of your thoughts, if you don’t control what you think, you can’t control what you do.
7 | The worst distance between two people is misunderstanding.
- Quotes of the Day: Create your own sunshine
- Daily Inspiration (October 27): You always have a choice
- Quotes of the Day: Beautiful things do not ask for attention
- Quotes of the Day: At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen
- Quotes of the Day: Overthinking is the biggest cause of our unhappiness
- Quotes of the Day: She acts like summer & walks like rain