The most valuable lesson I learned last year, was how necessary it was to stop waiting for someone else to fight for me, and finally fight for myself.
More Quotes and Sayings:
1 | I’m in my bed, you’re in your bed. One of us is in the wrong place.
2 | When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.
3 | You are not separate from the whole, you are one with the sun, the earth, the air.
You don’t have a life, you are life.
4 | The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has it’s storms, it has its tides, and in its depths it has its pearls too.
5 | It’s better to be at the bottom of the ladder you want to climb than to be on the top of one you don’t.
6 | I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth. Then I ask myself the same question.
7 | Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
8 | If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.
9 | Nothing is more beautiful than a real smile that has struggled through tears.
10 | I’m going to succeed because I’m crazy enough to think I can.
- Quotes of the Day: I’ve discovered that we hold ourselves hostage with fantasy, instead of freeing ourselves with honesty
- Quotes of the Day: The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed
- Quotes of the Day: Over time you realize that some people aren’t worth it anymore
- Quotes of the Day: We sometimes think we want to disappear, but all we really want is to be found
- Quotes of the Day: Change like healing, takes time
- Quotes of the Day: I don’t know where I’m going but I’m on my way