The most valuable lesson I learned last year, was how necessary it was to stop waiting for someone else to fight for me, and finally fight for myself.
More Quotes and Sayings:
1 | I’m in my bed, you’re in your bed. One of us is in the wrong place.
2 | When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.
3 | You are not separate from the whole, you are one with the sun, the earth, the air.
You don’t have a life, you are life.
4 | The heart of man is very much like the sea, it has it’s storms, it has its tides, and in its depths it has its pearls too.
5 | It’s better to be at the bottom of the ladder you want to climb than to be on the top of one you don’t.
6 | I always wonder why birds stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth. Then I ask myself the same question.
7 | Learning to ignore things is one of the great paths to inner peace.
8 | If you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.
9 | Nothing is more beautiful than a real smile that has struggled through tears.
10 | I’m going to succeed because I’m crazy enough to think I can.
- Quotes of the Day: You’re always one decision away from a totally different life
- Quotes of the Day: The things that excite you are not random
- The Resume Handbook: Customer Retention Specialist Resume Samples with Action Verbs and Keywords
- Quotes of the Day: If you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down
- Quotes of the Day: Sometimes the best way to get someone’s attention is to stop giving them yours
- Quotes of the Day: Don’t ever use someone’s past against them