If you’re applying for entry-level positions, most people aren’t expecting you to come in with a resume filled with experience. Instead, embrace your inexperience and leverage it as motivation to learn. Highlight examples of your dedication, curiosity, and commitment to learning and growth. People who are hiring are looking for people who are willing to work hard and want to learn.
- Daily Inspiration (May 12): Don’t be afraid to start over
- Daily Inspiration (October 10): Motivation is what gets you started
- Quotes of the Day: You are braver than you believe
- Daily Inspiration (September 24): I refuse to give up on myself
- [Insights] An economic forecaster advised legislators to pay more attention to older adults in the workplace
- Quotes of the Day: We sometimes think we want to disappear, but all we really want is to be found