It’s not enough to be “hard working, experienced, and a strong team player.” Pretty much everyone who applies for a job claims these basic qualifications. “These unquantifiable generalities won’t differentiate you from everyone else vying for the same positions,”
Think about the specifics that make you different. Focus first on what the employer needs from their employees; you can learn this via their job descriptions, by talking to knowledgeable people, and by reading information online from your target organizations.
- Daily Inspiration (March 7): The earth has music for those who listen
- Quotes of the Day: Be with someone who brings out the best in you, not the stress in you
- Daily Inspiration (March 17): Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice
- Quotes of the Day: If you see something beautiful in someone, speak it
- Daily Inspiration (June 7): If plan a fails, remember there are 25 more letters
- Daily Inspiration (May 3): It is not the load that breaks you down