“It took me a long time to find what I’m passionate about,” she said.
“I believe for young people who find out what they want to do early in their life they’re very lucky. Good for you — fantastic! But many young people are probably still in the searching process (and) it’s okay,” said Wat.
“Keep learning,” she continued, “because you never know when this particular experience will be beneficial for your future.”
- [Insights] An economic forecaster advised legislators to pay more attention to older adults in the workplace
- Daily Inspiration (December 6): One of the happiest moments in life
- Quotes of the Day: It all begins and ends in you mind, what you give power to, has power over you, if you allow it
- Quotes of the Day: Just so we’re all clear, it’s okay to miss people
- Daily Inspiration (May 20): My entire life can be described in one sentence
- Quotes of the Day: Do it with passion or not at all