“It took me a long time to find what I’m passionate about,” she said.
“I believe for young people who find out what they want to do early in their life they’re very lucky. Good for you — fantastic! But many young people are probably still in the searching process (and) it’s okay,” said Wat.
“Keep learning,” she continued, “because you never know when this particular experience will be beneficial for your future.”
- Motivational Quotes About Career, Development And Life: 270
- Daily Inspiration (March 14): Don’t trust everything you see. Even salt links like sugar
- Quotes of the Day: What comes easy won’t last long, and what lasts long won’t come easy
- Daily Inspiration (June 27): It’s not the future that you’re afraid of
- Daily Inspiration (March 24): There are some people, I’m glad I’m not close to anymore
- Quotes of the Day: When you love what you love you have everything you need