“It took me a long time to find what I’m passionate about,” she said.
“I believe for young people who find out what they want to do early in their life they’re very lucky. Good for you — fantastic! But many young people are probably still in the searching process (and) it’s okay,” said Wat.
“Keep learning,” she continued, “because you never know when this particular experience will be beneficial for your future.”
- Daily Inspiration (January 30): Some people are like clouds
- Daily Inspiration (October 7): If you can’t stop thinking about it
- Quotes of the Day: Nothing can bring you peace but yourself
- Daily Inspiration (June 9): What ever you decide to do
- Quotes of the Day: Be careful how far you push me away, I may end up liking it there
- Daily Inspiration (December 14): It hurts because it matters