So you’ve made the decision that it’s time for a new job and have started to reach out to friends about possible openings. It’s nearly inevitable that you’ll soon be asked, “Have you reached out to recruiters?”
Ironically, although the question seems straightforward, it’s a tough one to answer. I’ll admit, before entering the career services industry I couldn’t tell you the difference between a recruiter, a headhunter, and a career coach.
- Daily Inspiration (August 28): Feelings are just visitors
- Quotes of the Day: No matter how attractive a person’s potential may be, you have to date their reality
- Quotes of the Day: Your thoughts shape your vision. Your see what you choose to see
- Quotes of the Day: To heal a wound you need to stop touching it
- Daily Inspiration (July 9): If you’re brave enough to say goodbye
- Quotes of the Day: Givers need to set limits because takers rarely do