So you’ve made the decision that it’s time for a new job and have started to reach out to friends about possible openings. It’s nearly inevitable that you’ll soon be asked, “Have you reached out to recruiters?”
Ironically, although the question seems straightforward, it’s a tough one to answer. I’ll admit, before entering the career services industry I couldn’t tell you the difference between a recruiter, a headhunter, and a career coach.
- Quotes of the Day: Say it before you run out of time. Say it before it’s too late
- Quotes of the Day: You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do
- Daily Inspiration (January 29): I don’t trust words, I trust actions
- Quotes of the Day: What comes easy won’t last long, and what lasts long won’t come easy
- Become a Brewery Representative with These Must-Have Resume Keywords and Professional Resume Templates
- Quotes of the Day: Some people are like clouds when they disappear