1: Insights and News
Traditionally, job seekers might bring in a portfolio detailing their work. Depending on your area of expertise and what the position calls for, this can include sales pitches, graphic design or writing samples, reports or studies you’ve conducted, and more. Physical portfolios are handy to have along at any job interview so you come prepared with backup if your interviewer wants to know more about a project or an experience you’ve had.
Digital portfolios are also becoming increasingly common in the form of personal websites. Consider creating one of your own. Sites like Weebly.com, Wix.com, and WordPress.com offer web portfolio services free of charge. Most job seekers include similar materials that they would in their physical portfolio but in downloadable formats. Include the link to your online portfolio along with the physical resume and cover letter you submit to your prospective employer.
2: Our Designs
Perfect resume templates help you demonstrate your competencies and skills.
Best-selling Resume Bundle The Nancy RB: CV Bundle, Cover Letter, MS Word, Professional Creative Modern Resume, Instant Download
Creative Resume Template, Cover Letter, Word, Modern Simple Teacher Resume, Instant Download, Mac or PC, MIA
Creative Resume Template, Cover Letter, Word, Modern Simple Teacher Resume, Instant Download, Mac or PC, MANDY
- Daily Inspiration (May 12): Don’t be afraid to start over
- Quotes of the Day: Don’t complain about thing you’re not willing to change
- Daily Inspiration (March 5): Success is not final, failure is not fatal
- Quotes of the Day: Be bold enough to use your voice, brave enough to listen to your heart, and strong enough to live the life you’ve always imagined
- Quotes of the Day: My entire life can be described in one sentence: it didn’t go as planned and that’s ok
- Daily Inspiration (December 27): Excuses will always be there for you