1: Insights and News
Traditionally, job seekers might bring in a portfolio detailing their work. Depending on your area of expertise and what the position calls for, this can include sales pitches, graphic design or writing samples, reports or studies you’ve conducted, and more. Physical portfolios are handy to have along at any job interview so you come prepared with backup if your interviewer wants to know more about a project or an experience you’ve had.
Digital portfolios are also becoming increasingly common in the form of personal websites. Consider creating one of your own. Sites like Weebly.com, Wix.com, and WordPress.com offer web portfolio services free of charge. Most job seekers include similar materials that they would in their physical portfolio but in downloadable formats. Include the link to your online portfolio along with the physical resume and cover letter you submit to your prospective employer.
2: Our Designs
Perfect resume templates help you demonstrate your competencies and skills.
Best-selling Resume Bundle The Nancy RB: CV Bundle, Cover Letter, MS Word, Professional Creative Modern Resume, Instant Download
Creative Resume Template, Cover Letter, Word, Modern Simple Teacher Resume, Instant Download, Mac or PC, MIA
Creative Resume Template, Cover Letter, Word, Modern Simple Teacher Resume, Instant Download, Mac or PC, MANDY
- Evaluation and Improvement: Learning Assistant Resume Keywords and Action Verbs with Professional Learning Assistant Resume Templates for Unlimited Download
- Daily Inspiration (May 27): Don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities
- Quotes of the Day: If you continuously compete with others, you become bitter
- Daily Inspiration (December 1): I’m thankful for all those difficult people in my life
- Daily Inspiration (July 10): Not caring what other people think is the best choice you will ever make
- Quotes of the Day: When you notice that you don’t smile anymore, it’s time to make some changes