Eating well is a form of self-respect.
1 | We have nothing to lose and a world to see.
2 | Learn to say “no” without explaining yourself.
3 | Better things are coming.
4 | Growth is painful, change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.
5 | All relationships go through hell, real relationships get through it.
6 | Maybe life isn’t about avoiding the bruises, maybe it’s about collecting the scars to prove we showed up for it.
7 | When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive. to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
8 | In the end, we all just want someone who chooses us.. Over everyone else, under any circumstances.
9 | Never assume that loud is strong and quiet is weak.
- Quotes of the Day: It is never too late to be what you might have been
- Quotes of the Day: She wears strength ad darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess half hell
- Quotes of the Day: Your mind is a powerful thing
- Quotes of the Day: When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate, when life is bitter, say thank you and grow
- Quotes of the Day: Sometimes you gotta remember, everyone wasn’t raised like you
- Daily Inspiration (October 17): Even when you’re mad, think before you talk