This paper analyses how employees adaptability can be improved through labour market flexibility and the particularity of geographical, employment and functional flexibility in Romania. Tacking into account the role of human factor in social and economic development and its role in knowledge based society, the progress of Romania in the direction assumed by the entire Romanian people to integrate among developed countries can be supported only by developing a modern and flexible labour market and by transforming the educational process in a driving factor for integration and accessibility of all citizens regardless of age, gender, residence, ethnicity.
- Quotes of the Day: Never let your loyalty make a fool of you
- Quotes of the Day: Don’t ask why someone keeps hurting you. Ask why you keep letting them
- 5 Best Selling Resume Templates Offer Chance to Get More Jobs
- Quotes of the Day: The moment you feel like you have to prove your worth to someone
- Daily Inspiration (November 19): Enjoy the little things if life
- Daily Inspiration (March 1): I felt so much, that i started to feel nothing