This paper analyses how employees adaptability can be improved through labour market flexibility and the particularity of geographical, employment and functional flexibility in Romania. Tacking into account the role of human factor in social and economic development and its role in knowledge based society, the progress of Romania in the direction assumed by the entire Romanian people to integrate among developed countries can be supported only by developing a modern and flexible labour market and by transforming the educational process in a driving factor for integration and accessibility of all citizens regardless of age, gender, residence, ethnicity.
- Quotes of the Day: I acted like it wasn’t a big deal, when really it was breaking my heart
- Quotes of the Day: Make it happen, shock everyone
- Quotes of the Day: Don’t judge my choices if you don’t understand my reasons
- Daily Inspiration (February 17): If we wait until we’re ready
- Quotes of the Day: Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life
- Daily Inspiration (January 13): Life begins at the end of your comfort zone