Those in training receive a stipend equal to minimum wage in return for their volunteer work at a host agency. A person may be placed in the training assignment for as little as two weeks, depending on how soon he or she finds employment. Participants will gain new skills and tools to find a job in the modern workplace.
- Daily Inspiration (June 17): Be somebody nobody thought you could be
- Daily Inspiration (August 23): Learn to say “no” without explaining yourself
- Quotes of the Day: Beautiful roads often lead to beautiful destinations
- Quotes of the Day: Life is a journey and only you hold the key
- Quotes of the Day: Learn to say”no” without explaining yourself
- Quotes of the Day: Sleep doesn’t help if it’s your soul that’s tired